Eliminate Pain | Improve Quality of Life | Prevent Disease
You‘re in Good Hands. We’re Committed to Your Well Being.
“I have gotten my daughter back. Today was her 7th treatment and her improvement from debilitating migraines has been evident for 3 weeks now. I completely recommend him. He has done what traditional medicine couldn’t do.”
Classical Acupuncture in Durham is what Balanced Being Acupuncture offers. When you’re looking for acupuncture, we have several options and our goal is that you experience comfort and compassionate care.
Classical Acupuncture helps to alleviate pain and treat various physical, mental, and emotional conditions. Your best choice for acupuncture in Durham, North Carolina, is Balanced Being Acupuncture who passionately provides The Triangle area with a uniquely powerful and elegant form of healing aimed at relieving pain, preventing disease, improving quality of life, and restoring lost vitality. At Balanced Being Acupuncture, we perform Classical Chinese Medicine, Classical Acupuncture which is a different kind of acupuncture that does not rely on herbs which may contain toxic ingredients, cause side-effects, or interact with prescription medications.
Classical Acupuncture sees and treats illness very differently from “Western Medicine.” There is such a difference in perspective, in fact, that there is no direct one-to-one correlation with most “western” and “acupuncture” diagnoses.
I am not a MD. I don’t treat medical conditions. What I do is treat the imbalance that symptoms describe to me. Healing is something a healthy body can do by itself. Jon-Erik Lido, L.Ac.
We invite you to explore our website to learn more about how our special approach to treatment can help you, your family and friends to achieve your own unique health goals. We treat a variety of conditions in order to help you have a healthier and better life. We can help you with:
- Sleep Issues Including Insomnia or Somnolence Quality sleep makes a huge impact in your well-being and quality of life. Acupuncture can help you find better sleep, find relief from insomnia, and have lots of energy to get through the day.
- Back Pain Acupuncture can help break viscous cycles of poor posture, muscle guarding, knotted and cramping muscles, and low levels of activity that can lead to each other when we are in pain. Increasing blood flow, releasing tight and knotted muscles, restoring blood circulation, allowing a return to proper function and alignment are all possible through acupuncture.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome People with CFS have either an over-abundance or a deficiency of qi in their kidneys, spleen, liver and lungs. An imbalanced qi can contribute to CFS. Qi, or the vital energy that flows through the body, can be balanced using acupuncture. By balancing the qi, you’ll experience a reduction of overall symptoms.
- Fertility So many things need to go right in the bodies of both the female and male for pregnancy to happen and be maintained! Acupuncture can help the body to function properly so it’s easier to get and stay pregnant.
- Depression People dealing with all sorts of mental conditions can be treated with acupuncture, including those dealing with depression.
Schedule an Appointment
FAQ’s About Acupuncture
Schedule a Free Consultation
Health Benefits of Acupuncture
About Our Practice
Our Approach to Classical Acupuncture is Holistic and Patient-Centric
We Want To Be Your Partner in Health, Using Acupuncture to Help You Achieve the Best Possible Results
This means that we take the time to listen to you, developing not only a comprehensive picture of your entire health, but also an understanding of your priorities for treatment and how your health impacts your life. The way we see it, classical acupuncture is medicine is not just about treatment of a disease or condition, it’s about making people’s lives better. Classical Acupuncture is what we do because we truly care about people!
We invite you to explore our website as it provides lots of information on Classical Acupuncture in Durham and our approach to health that we think will be invaluable to you. You can find us at Do or Dye Salon located off of South Gregson Street in Durham, NC.